Photography Packages & FAQ
On my website you'll find many different kinds of weddings: from big weddings at established WNC wedding venues to backyard, DIY celebrations, I frequently cover a variety of celebrations every season. With that in mind, I offer a variety of packages to accommodate many price points. If you're looking for a few hours of coverage, all day coverage for a large event, or something in between – there's a good chance we can work together. After I get your initial email, I'll send you a link to my current price list with specific packages and prices.
All Packages Include:
- In-house, professionally edited photographs by Jennifer Callahan
- An online gallery for viewing all your photos or purchasing prints through the gallery
- You receive a copy of your high resolution wedding photos, via instant download
- Print release for clients to print their own photos
- Jennifer Callahan as the primary photographer (with the option to add a second photographer)
Answers To Frequently Asked Questions:
- Booking a date requires a deposit of $500 and a signed contract. The balance on the photography package is due two weeks before the wedding date.
- You can initially book me for a smaller photography package and closer to the wedding date, if you want to, you can opt to add additional hours of coverage.
- I'm based in Asheville, but I frequently travel for weddings.
- My business is insured.
- I shoot with Canon professional equipment, a range of lenses and I bring backup equipment to weddings just in case I need it.
- Depending on the package you choose and the amount of hourly coverage for your wedding, the final group of edited photos generally ranges from 400 to 900 photographs. My price list contains specific details for each package.